- Formulated with Salicylic Acid and Tea Tree Oil designed for acne prone skin to help decongest pores and remove oil for a smooth, clean complexion.
- Clinical actives: Salicylic Acid a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) derived from wintergreen tree bark used to help clear skin. Topical salicylic acid is also a keratolytic agent used to treat skin conditions and is a gentle alternative to benzoyl peroxide; Tea Tree Oil also known as melaleuca, a gentle alternative to benzoyl peroxide; helps to maintain a comfortable complexion
How to use:
- Wet hands and apply a small amount to finger tips. Massage onto face and neck in upward circular motions for thirty to sixty seconds avoiding direct contact with the eyes. Rinse thoroughly
- For best results, use twice daily, morning and evening
- Follow with Institut’ DERMed Clarfying Toner
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Decyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Salicylic Acid, L-Lactic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid
size: 118 ml