Bren’s Skin Care has based its business on the desire to provide high quality products in a professional atmosphere. The business embodies the Biologique Recherche slogan, “Building Better Skin” everyday in its operation through the selection of the best products in the industry, such as P50T. This is a unique formula—in between a lotion and a toner—that gives great results in exfoliating and balancing the skin.
The face is the first thing people see. We travel through life creating a impression wherever we go. Bren’s treatments create beauty from the inside out, giving a natural healthy glow. Results require patience and diligence; your skin is worth the effort.
Bren will work with you to create an individual regimen and course of treatments that will result in radiant skin. Clients find themselves being told, "You look young! What have you done?" They smile to themselves, for they know Bren's is their secret.
Bren’s Skin Care's success over the past 37 years can be attributed in part to a extensive commitment made by Bren to researching and seeking out the best products and treatments in the world. This desire to offer only the very best products to clients brought Bren to Biologique Recherche.
Since being introduced to Biologique Recherche over six years ago, Bren has worked hard not only to learn the products, but also to offer Biologique Recherche's extensive hands-on treatments. Bren’s facial treatments are designed to naturally and instantly lift cheekbones and brows, de-puff and brighten the face, and soften fine lines and wrinkles with no need for Botox or fillers. Bren also has non-invasive machines, professional products and a pair of gifted hands that make her treatments unforgettable.
Some facials include deep tissue massage: the method will whip, lift, cup and pull muscles tight. You will feel re-awakened and lifted.
- Diploma – Kelly Institute of Electrolysis, 1983
- Certified Professional Electrologist – C.P.E., 1988
- Diploma in Esthetics (ESE), 1990
- Advanced Esthetic Training – Paris, France, 1993
- Appointed Member of Manitoba Trade Advisory Board, 1994-1997
- International Institute of Holistic Studies – Aromatherapy Practical & Theory, 1996
- Light Therapy Certification – Montreal, 2008
- SRS Certification – Montreal, 2010
- Microdermabrasion Certification, 2011
- Acne/Anti-Aging Forum Chicago, 2012
- Advanced Training Biologique Recherche, Paris, France, September 2017
- MOOC Award Europe 2017, Paris, France (Attaining Highest Mark)
- Holistic Dermal Professionals Level 1, Charlotte, North Carolina, February 2020