Espada Blue Light Acne Treatment
Color: Coblat Blue
Take aim at your blemishes with the same powerful beam of 415 nm blue LED light used by professionals. Equipped with laser-focused cross hairs and T-Sonic pulsations, Espada targets pimples, clogged pores and blackheads, with studies showing 3 out 4 people report clearer looking skin.
- Cleanse your face to remove all dirt and makeup. ESPADA’s blue light is most effective on clean, unblocked skin.
- Press the center button once to activate the device, and point it over the blemish using the targeting red light. The blue light will activate upon contact with the skin.
- Hold the ESPADA on the blemish for 30 seconds, at which point it will pulse to let you know it’s completed.
- Built-in timer pauses pulse once every 30 seconds to indicate the end of one blemish-treating routine.
- For mild acne, apply two 30-second routines.
- For more moderate acne, three to four routines are recommended.
- The skin may feel warm during treatment, which is not any cause for concern.
- The skin may develop a slight redness that fades within 24 hours.
- If the skin develops a slight discoloration that lasts for more than 24 hours, discontinue use.