Formulated with Glycolic Acid and Sodium PCA to decongest clogged pores for a clean, clear complexion.
Clinical actives: Glycolic Acid an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from fermented rhubarb used to reduce corneocyte cohesion (a thickening of the skin where excess dead skin cells build up; Sodium PCA a non-comedogenic natural humectant and effective moisture-binding agent that preserves the natural moisturizing factor (NMF) of the skin.
How to Use
- Smooth onto face and neck with finger tips until absorbed
- For best results, use every evening
- Follow with the recommended Institut' DERMed Moisturizer
- Client may experience mild tingling or redness. This is normal and should be temporary until skin adjusts
- Use every other night for a week, then gradually add in every night
Aloe Vera Gel, Glycolic Acid and Sodium Glycolate, Lavender Extract, Arnica Blossoms Extract, Calendula Blossoms Extract, Carbomer, Guar Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.