Totarol Serum is formulated with Totarol Extract and Tea Tree Oil to maintain a clear, clean complexion.
Clinical actives: Totarol Extract - derived from the Totara Tree in New Zealand, used as a gentle alternative to benzoyl peroxide; Tea Tree Oil - also known as melaleuca, helps to maintain a comfortable complexion
How to Use
- Smooth onto face and neck with finger tips until absorbed for first 7 days to help heal the skin. After this spot treat every evening
- Can spot treat twice a day
- Follow with the recommended Institut' DERMed Moisturizer as recommend by Bren
- You may experience mild tingling or redness. This is normal and should be temporary until skin adjusts
- For faster drying and healing of blemishes apply Clarifying Mask on blemishes and leave on all night.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol Denat., Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Niacinamide, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Totarol, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Zeolite, Cholic Acid (D), Allantoin, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrogen Peroxide.