How to Use
Gradual Tan - H2O Tan Mist (Face)
Regular price $35.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Features & Benefits
- Water-based self-tanning mist
- Gradually builds a natural-looking radiance and glow
- Cooling mist makes for an ideal makeup primer and setter
- Infused with skin-beautifying minerals
- Rose Water helps to reduce eye puffiness and refreshes, hydrates, softens, cools and nourishes the skin
- Antioxidant-rich lemon and rosemary help prevent signs of aging
- Coconut oil to conditions the skin
Everyone! It is simple to use and its gradual tan formula avoids faux-pas!
How to Use
- Ensure skin is clean and dry.
- Hold the nozzle 15cm from the face, then spray evenly in a fast spritzing motion.
- Allow a minute or two to dry.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Rosa Damascena (Damask Rose) Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Erythrulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal.